TensionLite Custom Modular Display Designs
The newly re-designed TensionLite Custom Modular line is the most cost-effective way to purchase a 20’ in line exhibit with reconfigurability to well thought out 8’ and 10’ designs. Create Conference and storage rooms quickly and easily on the fly. 14 wall section sizes and shapes, doors and side returns combine for maximum effectiveness on the trade show floor. View individual designs in 10′ and 20′ here!
Assembly is easy
Wall panel sections are made of aluminum tube that join together to make a frame. Slip the graphic over the frame like a pillowcase and zipper it up on the bottom. (READ MORE PAGE LINK HERE) Position feet so there’s one at every place panels join together. Strong magnets on the frame let you connect and adjust each wall section side by side. Careful, they’re strong for a sturdy connection! It’s easy to create meeting or storage rooms with doors, add side returns to define the edges of you booth space and even combine your designs with TensionLite Plus Options like Bridge Towers!
TensionLite Custom Modular puts you in the driver’s seat to organize your trade show marketing message for maximum effectiveness, using various sizes and shapes to craft its delivery on the show floor.
Cross sell across industries or product specific shows
Whether you exhibit in a single industry or cross-over to others, TensionLite Custom Modular lets you purchase one exhibit that works in all scenarios. All wall sections are free standing too and can be printed front and back to alternate messaging! Great for island booth spaces when used together or apart.
How it works
TensionLite Custom Modular not only helps you visually organize your marketing message with different size and shape wall sections. Use all or some at different shows!
- Choose from five 20’ designs that provide the look that’s right for you.
- Craft your message with text, visuals and graphic design on each wall section.
- Consider the different ways to arrange them for various shows or simply create the ideal arrangement for all shows.
Combine 14 size and shape options that fit your needs
- Tall narrow shapes are great for bullet point lists of features.
- Slightly wider panel leave more room for feature/benefit messaging.
- Slightly wider panels are good for individual products.
- The largest wall panels are perfect for larger than life branding messages.
- Panels 3, 4 and 10
- Panels 1, 2
- Panels 1, 6 and 11
- Panels 5, 7 and 9